This lesson was basically us rehearsing.
It was quite productive considering that all of my research and investigation could now take a form and transform into action. The animal that we had to link to our character, their childhood, environment, society, everything played a significant role and now it was time for us to actually start the rehearsal.
Starting from the monologue itself, I figured how my facial expressions and posture should adopt to the new discoveries. Then I got into the details by seeing how to link the monologue with what happened right before that, how does my character feel, react and walk into the scene. This all was important for me to actually see progress and feel encouraged to work on the task more. Also, I got to talk to Kate, get feedback and reassure myself on the choices I had already made.